973-714-8288 info@sterilespace.com

Protecting People in Your Environment

Originally Published by News4SA

New numbers from poison control centers across the country show they’ve received more than 14,000 phone calls this year about children ingesting hand sanitizer. The Trouble Shooters learned even ingesting a small amount is enough to give a small child alcohol poisoning. It’s a gel that quickly kills germs, but small kids don’t always understand that hand sanitizer is not a toy, and it’s certainly not food.

>>CLICK HERE to Read the Full Article on News4SanAntonio.com

How to prevent mrsa from spreading?