973-714-8288 info@sterilespace.com

Protecting People in Your Environment

Originally Published By Health.com

A mother’s warning about back-to-school shopping has gone viral after her daughter developed a serious infection and nearly died after trying on shoes at a store in the United Kingdom. The 4-year-old child wore sandals to the store and was barefoot while she tried on other shoes, her mother said, which may have allowed her to pick up a dangerous infection.

MetroUK reported that Thomas took her daughter to the doctor’s office the day after their shopping trip, “when she started crying in agony.” The doctor noticed that 4-year-old Sienna’s foot was infected, and “used a pen to draw a line around where the infection had spread,” according to the news site.

>> CLICK HERE to Read the Full Article on Health.com

 

How to prevent mrsa from spreading?