973-714-8288 info@sterilespace.com


Unlike “Pest Control” companies (exterminators) that use poisons that must be ingested to kill bugs, mice and rats, Sterile Space does not use any such chemicals or baits or other forms of poison that can leach off of the items and surfaces we treat. The products we use are safe for use in places where adults, children, elderly and pets are found. There is no residue left behind that poses a threat. The antimicrobial which lasts on surfaces for a year or more, will not come off (leach) onto a person’s clothing, their skin or mouth, if they place a treated article in their mouth as a child might do.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call to discuss your concerns. 973-714-8288